Rose Shattuck, CPC, PCS
Rose has over 30 years of medical office operations experience with particular expertise in CPT4 and ICD-10-CM coding.
With more than three decades of healthcare consulting, Rose provides expert documentation and coding reviews for an extensive number of provider service organizations. Rose works closely with DoctorsManagement clients to improve productivity and profitability for physicians and their staff by ensuring accuracy in coding audits, chart reviews, fee schedules, personnel issues, and other services.
As an educator, Rose develops and delivers a wide variety of healthcare seminars across the country. Prior to joining DoctorsManagement, Rose was Founder and CEO of Rose Shattuck and Associates, which helped healthcare practices comply with the myriad of government regulations to help them provide continuing quality care to patients and maintain fiscally healthy practices.
Rose also possesses experience in medical billing and revenue cycle management. Her leadership abilities translate into highly effective practice management services to a wide variety of clients.
Rose holds the accreditation of Certified Professional Coder with the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC). She serves on the Palmetto GBA Provider Outreach and Education Advisory Group and is a member of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA).
- American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
- Palmetto GBA Provider Outreach and Education Advisory Group POE
- American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)
- National Alliance of Medical Auditing Specialists (NAMAS)
- American College of Medical Coding Specialists (ACMCS)
- Medical Group Management Association (MGMA)
- Triangle Medical Managers (TMM)