DoctorsManagement, serving clients across the country for over 60 years has a part-time opening for a result-oriented administrative assistant to work in our compliance department, from our corporate office in Knoxville, TN (20 hrs/week, M-F 9AM – 1PM).
The successful candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills. Position requires experience in data entry and data management with expert level knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Google Docs/Drive. Knowledge of Secure Share File Platforms a plus.
- Perform data entry and scan documents
- Maintain a number of spreadsheets on a daily basis
- Maintain project database for the team
- Assist with client invoicing
- Assist with department payroll
- Make hotel and car rental reservations
- Schedule meetings using Zoom
- Prepare materials for meetings including planning, agenda preparation and minute keeping
- Gather information where required by the Operations Manager
- Assist with sending emails to clients on behalf of Senior Compliance Consultants
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize
- Ability to communicate concisely & professionally
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- Ability to be highly organized
- Proficient computer skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Handle confidential information in a discrete and professional manner
Please be prepared to share your knowledge and/or submit proof of experience in these administrative areas prior to consideration for hire.
Those interested in this part-time position in a busy and professional office environment, please respond with your resume including education and detailed work history.
We offer competitive hourly compensation for this position.
Job Type: Part-time