The Business of Medicine Newsletter – December 2016
Volume 4, Issue 12
- Fate of Obamacare. Our experts speculate on the future of Obamacare and the potential impact of changes on providers.
- Overtime rule. A last-minute injunction from a federal judge has indefinitely delayed the implementation of the overtime rule. Learn what practices should do.
- I-9 form. Federal changes to the I-9 form mean your human resources process may change for employee background checks.
- MIPS and Trump. Experts don’t expect Trump to make changes to MIPS, so providers shouldn’t count on being spared from 2017 reporting requirements.
- CMS transparency. CMS has made various Medicare databases available over the years, but their usefulness to the public and providers is limited. Learn why.