The Business of Medicine Newsletter – February 2017
Volume 5, Issue 2
- ACA repeal update. The repeal could take a year or more, in a change from previous plans, while Tom Price wins confirmation as HHS Secretary. Get our take on what this means for practices.
- Endoscopy billing. Same-day endoscopies and E/M services are tough to bill properly, but often fully supported by your documentation. Get tips to collect what you’re owed.
- Meaningful use. CMS has extended the deadline for attesting to 2016 meaningful use by two weeks.
- ACA replacement analysis. Tom Price’s bill, introduced in 2015, could be the basis of the eventual ACA replacement. We analyze his legislation in this article.
- 9 OIG audit targets. Our review of top OIG targets from the agency’s 2017 work plan, and what you can do to stay compliant.