The Business of Medicine Newsletter – March 2016
Volume 4, Issue 3
- Documenting history. How to reconcile a clinician’s view on E/M history and an auditor’s with tips to improve documentation.
- Meaningful use. CMS is pushing its hardship submission deadline back to July 1.
- Employee handbooks. Get 10 practical tips on how to write a concise handbook that covers your policies and steers clear of legal land mines.
- Practice revenue cycle. Learn how to boost your practice revenue with six proven tips from a revenue cycle management expert.
- ICD-10 denials. As ICD-10 denials for unspecified codes and incorrect encounter types rise, get advice on how to handle these before claims are submitted.