The Business of Medicine Newsletter – March 2017
Volume 5, Issue 3
- ACA repeal update. Republicans have a bill ready, but it faces criticism from both sides of the aisle. We examine its provisions and prospects.
- MIPS Improvement Activities. Clinical Practice Improvement Activities are a crucial component of MIPS but how do you report them and which activities should you choose? We explain.
- CPIA documentation. One practice explains how it plans to document its CPIA efforts in case of federal audit.
- Incident-to rules. Learn how to bill incident-to services properly with these 6 proven tips.
- Telemedicine billing. A new telemedicine modifier — 95 — is available in 2017. See what impact it will have on telemedicine coding.