The Business of Medicine Newsletter – May 2016
Volume 4, Issue 5
- MIPS proposed rule. A detailed analysis of MIPS, the new CMS program that combines all existing incentive programs including meaningful use, PQRS, and the value-based modifier.
- CCI changes. In July CMS will allow separate reporting of shoulder debridement with other major open procedures.
- Selling your practice. How to find a realistic mindset for the long process of selling your practice.
- Modifier JW. The government is making modifier JW mandatory for discarded drugs nationwide. Learn how to adjust.
- Patient collections. Get five proven tips and techniques to increase the one area of collections you have the most control over: patient collections.