The Business of Medicine Newsletter – September 2017
Volume 5, Issue 9
- EPLI insurance. Ten tips for handling employment practices eligibility insurance from a practical human resources perspective.
- ACA repeal for real? We analyze the content of the Graham-Cassidy repeal bill even as its fate appears doomed in the Senate.
- E/M coding rules. Coders and practices react to CMS signaling that it may eliminate the history and exam components of E/M codes.
- Whistleblower lawsuits. A recent Supreme Court ruling weakens whistleblower lawsuits while upholding the power of the False Claims Act. Learn how this complex ruling will impact healthcare compliance from our expert.
- Outpatient imaging cuts. Anthem, a major Blue Cross Blue Shield player, has stopped paying for advanced imaging (MRI and CT) in the outpatient hospital setting. Find out why and what the implications are for practices.