The Business of Medicine Newsletter – October 2015
Volume 3, Issue 10
- ICD-10 coding. Learn when to apply characters for initial, subsequent and sequelae.
- Meaningful use. Get the skinny on the final rule for Stage 3 meaningful use and see how your 2015 reporting period will be immediately affected.
- Tax credit. A valuable retraining tax credit could give you a huge boost if your business is located in the stage of Georgia.
- Compliance memo. The Department of Justice is moving to increase individual accountability with a major policy shift as outlined in the Yates Memorandum. See how you’ll be affected in this article.
- Credit card changes. See what you need to know and do to be ready for new credit card ‘chip’ technology.
- Recoupment tactics. Get practical tips on how to respond when payers attempt to recoup your payments.