DoctorsManagement, a national healthcare consulting firm, seeks an Administrative Assistant to join our team.
Medical practice management and consulting firm in Knoxville, TN, serving clients across the country for over 60 years, has a full-time opening for a dynamic and self-motivated administrative assistant to join our growing team. This assistant will support multiple departments with the main focus on sales and marketing.
Your skills and positive attitude will be essential to help accelerate our ability to meet our goals. If you have proficient skills in MS Office and are highly organized with an ability to prioritize needs from multiple leaders, this team would love to have you join them!
- Provide administrative support for 3 or more Directors
- Provide administrative and logistics support for tradeshow coordination and other marketing tasks including various posting to website and monthly webinar campaigns
- Detailed MS Excel spreadsheets for cost analysis
- Working with online job placements and resume review
- CRM data entry and maintenance/phone interaction with potential clients
- Backup for other administrative assistants on the team
- Other duties as assigned
- a minimum of 5 years prior administrative experience in a fast-paced environment
- excellent organizational skills
- ability to quickly shift from one task to another, as priorities change
- experience with data entry and project management
- experience with marketing terminology or willingness to learn
- proficient level knowledge and skill in Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive/Docs, familiarity with Microsoft Word
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as on individual projects
Please be prepared to share your knowledge and discuss examples of experience in these administrative areas during the interview. Skill tests will also be required.
Competitive compensation and benefits package. Potential bonus opportunities.
The employee is also required to interact with a computer, phone and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Those interested in this opportunity set in a busy and professional, but friendly office environment (work from home option available during COVID after completion of training period), and who meet the above requirements, please submit your resume to email@example.com.