Network Security Engineer
DoctorsManagement, a national healthcare consulting firm, has an opportunity for an experienced Network Security Engineer to protect on-site and Azure resources. The successful candidate will be familiar with security and privacy regulations and has had an active role in a project to achieve HITRUST certification for a group.
- Provide direction and guidance in assessing and evaluating information security risks and trends with the goal of HITRUST certification.
- Monitor evolving threats, risks and vulnerabilities and ensure compliance with security standards and appropriate policies.
- Conduct regular reviews regarding the security roadmap to ensure that it meets regulatory compliance standards and current security protocols such as: HIPAA security, HITRUST, NIST CSF, etc.
- Configuration of network and security equipment such as SonicWall firewalls and appliances (switches, SIEM, etc.)
- Configuration of incident and event monitoring of local and Azure resources, including web application firewalls.
- Maintain and configure Azure resources such as AD, Windows Virtual Desktop, app services, network groups, etc.
- Assist with overall architecture, selection and implementation of Azure resources.
- Implement scripting to automate maintenance tasks.
- Design, build and maintain tools, solutions and services associated with continuous deployment.
- Assist developers with application troubleshooting related to server and/or network infrastructure.
Credentials and Qualifications
- 5 years of progressive experience that includes designing and implementing an information security strategy and program
- 3 years of experience in system administration and security with Windows Server, Active Directory
- Experience must include an Azure or hybrid environment
- Proven track record in the information security or technology space in regulated environments; a background in healthcare IT is a plus
- Effective communication skills and ability to work well with multiple project teams.
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
The position is located in the Tampa Bay area; however, candidates with the prerequisites residing in other regions of the country are encouraged to apply as remote options are available.
DoctorsManagement offers competitive compensation commensurate with candidate’s skills and experience, and a collaborative team of professionals for support.
For prompt consideration, send resume to Network Security Engineer Search by e-mail to email@example.com