Do you have experience in Healthcare Credentialing and are you looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? DoctorsManagement, a national healthcare consulting firm, seeks an experienced individual to join our growing credentialing department. This is a part-time position (approximately 20-hours/week) available at our corporate headquarters in Knoxville, TN. Once the orientation period is completed, working from home is currently available due to the pandemic.
The successful candidate should have experience in timely and accurate enrollment of providers by
- credentialing and re-credentialing physicians, following established procedures
- obtaining primary source verification for hospital privileges
- performing related credentialing duties.
- Associates degree
- Two years’ credentialing experience.
- high level customer services skills
- attention to detail
- excellent phone and communication skills
- ability to organize and prioritize work and manage multiple priorities
- proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access) and internet resources.
DoctorsManagement offers excellent compensation and benefits in a pleasant work environment.
Please submit your resume with detailed education, experience and work history to email@example.com