Just as the accuracy of your coding determines the amount of your reimbursements, the documentation behind that coding either protects your revenue or leaves you vulnerable to repayment demands.
Do your physicians document in a way that defines the complexity of care and supports medical necessity? Are they current on the TeleHealth requirements and/or ready for the 2021 E/M changes? If not, your documentation may be working against you.
Whether you’re a physician office, group practice, multi-specialty clinic or hospital, our coding and auditing specialists are highly skilled at helping your team correct vulnerabilities so that your coding and documentation supports optimal reimbursement and reduces your exposure to compliance risk.
A coding and documentation review from DoctorsManagement will:
- Equip your coders and auditors with the most recent guidelines and processes to maintain compliance
- Expose 2020 vs 2021 documentation and coding discrepancies
- Uncover audit risk for COVID-19 and TeleHealth claims
- Teach your providers how to avoid pitfalls when using shortcuts such as EMR templates
- Train your staff to communicate in a way that improve future results
What to do next…
- Contact us to discuss your audit needs by calling (800) 635-4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more: What can you expect from a coding and compliance review?