Director of Analytics and Business Intelligence
Frank Cohen is the Director of Analytics and Business Intelligence for Doctors Management, a Knoxville-based healthcare consulting firm. His areas of expertise include applied statistics, data mining, predictive analytics and process improvement.
Mr. Cohen is the author of several books, including his newest, “Don’t Do Something, Just Stand There: A Primer for Evidence-Based Practice”. Mr. Cohen has participated in and published numerous articles and studies and trained thousands of physicians, administrators, CPAs and other healthcare professionals in all areas of healthcare analytics.
His experience includes eight years as a Physician Assistant in both the Navy and as a civilian, clinic administrator and hospital CEO. His clients include hospitals, large and small medical practices, medical and professional associations, legal and accounting professionals, government agencies and other health care professionals.
Speaking topics include:
- Building Highly Effective Teams: The Role of Diversity in Team Development
- Predicting Like a Pro
- Improving Profitability by Improving Processes
- Understanding and Assessing Medicare Risk using the CMS Public Use Files
- Sampling 101: A Primer for Internal and External Audits
- RAT-STATS: Self-Disclosure made Easy
- Evidence-Based Management for Healthcare Professionals
- Ready, Aim Fire: The Art and Science of Critical Decision Making
- Is Your Practice a Government Target: Pre-Audit Risk Assessment
- Post-audit Risk Mitigation
- CERT: the Comprehensive Error Rate Testing Study
- Work RVU-based Provider Compensation: A Bombproof Methodology
- Basic Statistics for the Practice Manager
- E/M Utilization Risk Analysis
- Cost Accounting for the Medical Practice
- Building a Defensible and Profitable Fee Schedule
- Acuity Factoring; A Model for Quantifying Complexity
- Mastering the RBRVS
- Measuring Provider Performance: Setting the Stage for Compensation
Other customized topics presented upon request.