Valora Smith Gurganious, MBA, CHBC Senior Management Consultant
Valora holds an MBA from Harvard Business School and is a Certified Healthcare Business Consultant. She spent nearly four years as the COO of Central Florida Sports Medicine & Orthopaedic Center.
A dynamic and poised speaker, Valora blends healthcare and finance expertise into powerful presentations that educate medical professionals on how to manage their practice effectively while growing revenue.
Physicians and practice managers appreciate how she conveys the strategies used to create a track record of success helping medical practices grow and thrive. Valora’s educational sessions often include a clear presentation of real-life scenarios based on client successes.
Speaking topics include:
- You CAN Still Open and Thrive as an Independent Practice
- Assess Your Own Practice to Uncover Hidden Profit Opportunities
- Proven Strategies to Optimize Your Clinical Schedule
- Planning for Practice Succession and Transition of Ownership
- Hiring Smart: How to Attract and Retain Key Employees
- How to Grow Your Practice with Ancillary Services
Other customized topics available upon request.
“We enjoyed your visit and your knowledge base was exceptional. Thank you for speaking at our event.”
– Michael R. Morton MHP, HIA, CMPM, Partners in Pediatrics