Concierge Medicine Transition and Startup
If you are one of the many physicians today who is frustrated with the direction of your medical practice, tired of seeing more patients yet making less money and working evenings or weekends just to keep up, you are not alone. More and more physicians are turning to concierge or “direct pay practice” to regain control of their practice as well as the ability to improve the quality of patient care.
According to the Concierge Medicine Research Collective, concierge medical practices have increased tenfold over the past four years. Additionally, physicians and specialists who have converted to a direct pay or concierge practice report that they feel a stronger sense of control over their lives, income and how they deliver patient care.
Our concierge team works with physicians in any stage of the decision-making process. In the early stages, we assist in the assessment, market feasibility, planning, patient conversion, and more. You can rest assured that you’ve considered all the benefits of transitioning and remain confident that you’ll avoid any pitfalls.
Our concierge consultants can help you:
- Set a timeframe and income goals for a smooth transition
- Calculate fees and services appropriate for your market and goals
- Enhance your revenue with ancillary services targeted to your market’s demographics
- Determine involvement with insurance carriers – if any – to best suit your goals
- Transition out of existing contractual agreements
- Convey the benefits of your concierge practice to patients
- Create legal documentation for patient retainer contracts
- Market your concierge practice
For the established concierge practice, DoctorsManagement can help keep your practice running smoothly and efficiently. Our team can help ensure that you’re taking advantage of all revenue enhancement opportunities and that you are operating at the highest level of efficiency possible. After all, this is what you set out to do when you converted to a direct-pay medical provider.
Regardless of where you find yourself – thinking about, moving toward or already in a concierge or direct pay practice – our goal is the same: to help you attain the quality of life that you seek.