DoctorsManagement will assist you in coding and documentation practices that could be costing you revenue as well as having a negative impact on the overall compliance of your practice. Trust our experts for your coding and documentation needs such as:
Regulatory Compliance Consulting and Services
- Compliance Auditing-Pre-bill Audits, Retrospective Audits, RATSTATS, Billing Analysis, Staff Training and Education
- OIG Compliance Plan Development
- Appeal of Overpayment Demands
- Medicare, Medicaid and Private/Commercial Payers
- Physician Training -Specialty Specific Training, Provider Shadowing and Education, Chart Audits
- Third-Party Compliance Officer for practices that do not have the capacity for hiring this position
Custom Coding & Audit Training
- Remote and on-site coding audits assess your current coding and documentation practices
- Onsite training helps ensure clean claims and proper adjudication with payers
- Customized manuals using the most up-to-date information are tailored to your needs and specialty
- Provider shadowing and education helps to ensure the use of accurate codes for optimal reimbursement and minimal risk
- Convenient follow-up webinars give ongoing support to providers and staff
Coding and Documentation Audit
Just as the accuracy of your medical coding determines the amount of your reimbursements, the documentation behind that coding either protects your revenue or leaves you vulnerable to repayment demands.
Do your physicians document in a way that defines the complexity of care and supports medical necessity? If not, your documentation may be working against you.
Whether you’re a physician office, group practice, multi-specialty clinic or hospital, our coding and auditing specialists are highly skilled at helping your team correct vulnerabilities so that your coding and documentation supports optimal reimbursement and reduces your exposure to compliance risk.
A coding and documentation review from DoctorsManagement will:
- Equip your coders and auditors with the most recent guidelines and processes to maintain compliance
- Teach your providers how to avoid pitfalls when using shortcuts such as EMR templates
- Train your staff to communicate in a way that improve future results
What to do next…
- Contact us to discuss your audit needs by calling (800) 635-4040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Read more: What can you expect from a coding and compliance review?
Here’s why thousands of providers trust DoctorsManagement to help improve their coding and documentation.
Quality of coders and auditors. Our US-based auditors receive ongoing training and support from our education division, NAMAS (National Alliance of Medical Auditing Specialists). All team members possess over 15 years of experience and hold both the Certified Professional Coder (CPC®) as well as the Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA®) credential.
Proprietary risk-assessment technology – our auditing team uses ComplianceRiskAnalyzer (CRA)®, a sophisticated analytics solution that assesses critical risk areas. It enables our auditors to precisely select encounters that pose the greatest risk of triggering an audit so that they can be reviewed and the risk can be mitigated.
Synergy – DoctorsManagement is a full-service healthcare consultancy firm. The many departments within our firm work together to help clients rise above the complexities faced by today’s healthcare professionals. As a result, you receive quality solutions from a team of individuals who are current on every aspect of the business of medicine.