COVID-19 Business Response & Recovery Plan for Medical Practices
Don’t wait until it’s too late to make the right decisions
At this unprecedented time, practice owners must maneuver a host of unique and complex decisions to ensure that their practice survives the coronavirus pandemic.
Some practices are scaling back and some are temporarily closing their brick-and-mortar offices. Many are embracing Telemedicine, which has been thrust upon providers and extenders along with very confusing guidelines about the credentialing and licensure requirements. Additionally, the numerous sources of governmental loans are urging physicians to make swift decisions that could have negative consequences.
The business decisions you make in response to the coronavirus pandemic could impact your practice and profits for years to come.
Protect Your Medical Practice Beyond COVID-19
DoctorsManagement’s in-house team of experts have developed a COVID-19 disaster response and recover plan to help medical practices weather this pandemic storm.
Together, we can help you:
- Assess your financial position to determine the immediate actions required.
- Determine which loan option(s) will best serve you based on your cash flow requirements and business objectives.
- Maintaining compliance with the new FMLA and expanded sick leave act.
- Navigate Telehealth requirements and updates for physicians and extenders.
- Handle employee furloughs, layoffs, rehires, and reopening.
- Determine the appropriate course of action for handling highly trained and specialized staff (that may be difficult to replace).
- Communicate your recovery plan to staff and patients in a way that fosters confidence and loyalty.
- Position your practice “ahead” of the inevitable market changes to ensure a healthy, viable post-pandemic practice.
Gain access to an experienced team of collective resources
Unlike a local consultant or accountant, our team includes JDs, MBAs, and CPAs who possess countless hours of combined experience helping healthcare facilities of all sizes and in all specialties. Combined with the firm’s in-house experts in taxes, finance, operations, human resource management, regulatory compliance, credentialing as well as coding and documentation, our consultants are helping physicians make informed decisions about how to navigate the pandemic with a sense of confidence. DM employs in house staff that focuses exclusively on just about every aspect of medical practice management, including: