A Medical Practice Assessment Puts YOU Back in Control
Whether your practice is in great shape or experiencing significant financial or operational pain, an assessment performed by an experienced medical practice consultant can help. A senior consultant will examine every aspect of your practice and present you with specific recommendations for improvements.
Most medical practices we see are performing below their potential. The physicians are working long hours, experiencing high stress, and yet they’re earning half their potential income. Instead of focusing on patient care, they’re worried about receiving proper reimbursements, maintaining compliance, and managing staff.
A medical practice assessment can help you:
Physicians often turn to DoctorsManagement when they are facing a difficult decision. They might be having difficulty pinpointing revenue leaks, or they’ve lost a practice manager and need help finding a qualified replacement. We also hear from physicians who are bringing in a new partner or transitioning a retiring partner. Regardless of the reason, clients who have follow recommendations from their medical practice assessment are experiencing astounding results.
Private Practice Physicians are Doubling Their Income
On average, clients that have followed the recommendations of a practice assessment* have experienced the following:
- 95% of all owners saw an increase in earnings
- Income per owner increased by $320,000
- Owner income is 66% higher than MGMA averages for their specialty
- Reduced patient wait times and increased patient satisfaction ratings
It all starts with a practice assessment performed by a medical practice consultant.
* Client performance numbers are averages and represent clients that have worked with a DM practice consultant for three or more years after their initial medical practice assessment.