The Business of Medicine Newsletter – April 2015
Volume 3, Issue 4
Inside the April issue: Learn how you can use new RAC changes to reduce your audit risk, get tax advice on automobiles and your business, improve your billing for teaching physicians, learn about selling a practice, and see how CMS’ new value-based modifier will change reimbursement.
- RAC changes. Why appeals are more important than ever as CMS forces RACs to use their power more carefully.
- Tax season. Having your business own an automobile presents unique challenges — learn why just in time for taxes.
- Coding. Services for teaching physicians are tough to bill, so improve your results with these tips.
- Selling your practice. How do you start this process or see if it’s right for you? Learn how in this article, the first of a three-part series.
- Value-based modifier. CMS is finally launching its value-based modifier. See how this new concept will reshape your reimbursement landscape.