The Business of Medicine Newsletter – April 2017
Volume 5, Issue 4
- Private practice. The decline of private practice isn’t permanent, and it’s actually making a comeback in new and innovative forms.
- ACA repeal not over yet. The ACA repeal effort failed, but it could be resurrected. See how practices are reacting.
- E-Verify tips. With immigration enforcement all over the news, how to ensure your employees are documented using the E-Verify system.
- ACA rule from CMS. The first major final rule from CMS under the Trump administration takes measures to stabilize the ACA’s individual insurance marketplace.
- JW modifier. The delayed requirement to use modifier JW on discarded but still viable portions of drugs is now in effect as of Jan. 1, 2017. Get guidance on using it.