The Business of Medicine Newsletter – July 2016
Volume 4, Issue 7
- Medicare 2017 fee schedule. Learn what CMS is proposing in 2017, including big pay boosts to primary care and many other new provisions.
- OPPS/ASC rule. The other major CMS proposed rule would allow 90-day meaningful use reporting for 2017 among other changes.
- Cyber security. See why cyber security insurance could make sense for your practice in an era of high-profile hacking attacks and data breaches.
- Revenue growth. Second in a series of high-level columns on growing your practice’s revenue. In this segment, our experts discuss models for practice efficiency.
- Alternative payment models. Get a detailed explanation of Alternative Payment Models (APMs), the least understood but potentially most impactful component of the MIPS payment program.