The Business of Medicine Newsletter – November 2017
Volume 5, Issue 11
- 2018 fee schedule final rule. CMS holds off on changes to E/M guidelines, expands telehealth codes, and much more. Learn what’s in store for 2018.
- GOP tax proposals analyzed. We look at the House and Senate bills on offer and how they would impact healthcare providers and practices.
- QPP final rule for 2018. The Quality Payment Program (QPP) final rule reduces MIPS burdens
- HHS chief resigns. With Tom Price out as HHS Secretary, we examine four top candidates to replace him and what this could mean for the industry.
- Hierarchical Condition Categories. The HCC-based payment model has been around for yea.
- Outpatient imaging cuts. Anthem, a major Blue Cross Blue Shield player, has stopped paying for advanced imaging (MRI and CT) in the outpatient hospital setting. Find out why and what the implications are for practices.